Saturday 9 January 2010

HELMOID



One of my pet hates is having to wear a helmet in New Zealand while cycling. I know NZ drivers are retards and can't handle sharing the road, that and our roads are crazy hilly AND people only seem to cycle when racing or going mountain biking. Neither of which apply to me.


So there's my rant. Onto the solution! Bike Helmets That Don't Suck. I grabbed a few cheapies from the recycle shop down the road and have started to play around with spray painting them and making my own templates. They look mental crap but once I get the template down I rekon I could totally upgrade to ones that don't look like I'm about to do a triathalon.

And as Karl Lagerfeld says, "it's ugly, it doesn't match anything, but it can save your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment